Saturday, March 6, 2010

house of love the series

 
House of love

Actually, this is unplanned artwork by me. At that time, i'm thinking of what present should i give to my friend for her wedding. normally people give electronic items. But, i think, if i give the same present like others, so, she will keep unused stock. hahha....then, i take 4 pieces 8 x 8" canvases, i just follow my hand. And since they have a big house, so, why not i give my artwork to them. so, the can hang on any of empty wall at their house. ^.^ better i create something with love's theme. so, this is what i've created with full of love... wahahah! i wish, my 'house of love' will make them happy. selamat pengantin baru Kak Maya and Cikli! enjoy ur marriage! cheers!

 

LOVE IS A CHAPTER OF OUR LIFE STORY... SO, WE SHOULD APPRECIATE IT! wink* wink*

Note: Anybody would like to request for wedding present artwork like this or any style, u can do email me and tell me what theme do u want... i'll help u to the max i can.... =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment