Monday, March 1, 2010

Its a Mediterranean!

Tittle : Mediterranean
Size: 24 x 30" 
Style: Mix media / Acrylic 

Mediterranean? woohoo... actually, i wanna put 'Fantasy lady' as the tittle for this painting at first. But, this morning, i just realized that colors that I've play in this painting is more like mediterranean style. So, better i call it 'Mediterranean'... ^.^"


    Mediterranean

I start sketching and painting Mediterranean for 2 weeks ago. That was right after i finished 'Paku-pakis senja'.... so, this is my second artwork for this year. And, this is new style of me. Actually, its not like what I've deserved for, but i still proud of it. Ya, everything need 1st trial rite?... i'll never give up to produce and explore more. 
 
Close up of the hair texture
Close up of Mix Media part

That was my first time playing with human figure and using Gold acrylic color. So, this is my humble artwork. ~.~ Anyway, thankz for viewing..... i wanna proceed sketching the next idea soon! Wink* Wink*

2 comments: